Next time you’re opening a bottle of fine red wine and sharing a favourite meal with your friends, would you like to impress them with your wine knowledge and conversation starters such as:
- What is organic wine?
- Why is it different from Biodynamic wine?
- What foods go best with certain wines?
- When you said Cabernet did you mean Sauvignon or Franc?
- Why is serving temperature so important for wine?
- What are the benefits of using a cork closure?
Download your free e-booklet of our Top Ten #WineTips now – learn how to drink it, what to drink with it, where it comes from, and few of the grape secrets behind fine French Bordeaux Wine!
As a Club Paradise Rescued member, you will receive our monthly news updates from our vineyards, winery and world of wine. In addition you will have have private Club access to our Inside Paradise videos, opening offers, free excerpts from our books…
Our Members Enjoy:
- Tips on what to put with your wine,
- Shared knowledge of our wine, but also wine in general,
- Ultra exclusive specials on our wine and other products,
- Hanging out with David online – a new initiative starting soon, which connects you with other club members (wine enthusiasts) online.
We are passionate about protecting the heritage of our beautiful village of Cardan, sustaining its rural community and hand producing high quality certified organic wines for export to discerning customers around the world.
We believe in sharing what we do and why we do it. Hence why we want you to know as much as possible about the world of wine and our wines. We want our brand, our wine to be unique and something special for you. And for you to be part of it.
Simply leave us your name and email address in the area below and join our special Club and receive our Top Ten #WineTips straightaway. Welcome!